To stay up to date and find out what exciting new events are coming to the 2022 festival make sure that you subscribe to our mailing list.
- Sun, 13 NovMallacoota Abalone LimitedJoin this rare opportunity to see inside Mallacoota’s newly rebuilt Abalone processing facility.
- Sat, 12 NovMallacoota Golf and Country ClubBe entertained with an evening of live music with a Wild Harvest Seafood twist on the lawns of the golf club while enjoying a beer from our friends at Sailors Grave Brewing.
- Sat, 12 NovMallacoota Main WharfEnjoy fine bubbly and freshly shucked oysters as you listen to the amazing story of how the Victorian gold rush decimated one of the world’s greatest underwater ecosystems – the native oyster reefs of southern Australia – and created our love of champagne.
- Sat, 12 NovMud Brick PavilionSea shanties are maritime work songs, designed for synchronising manual exertion upon ships. High morale and rambunctious good cheer are known side effects.
- Sat, 12 NovLions' Park (Mudbrick Pavilion precinct)FREE Meet local frogs, Gippsland water dragons, red-bellied black snakes, fruit bats, ring-tailed possums, masked owls, lace monitors, freshwater fish, yabbies and diamond pythons.
- Fri, 11 NovMallacoota Golf and Country ClubJoin us and enjoy this hero of Australian television in its first-ever feature film on the pop-up outdoor cinema on the lawns of the Golf Club.