- Grubby UrchinsSat, Apr 041 Develling DrApr 04, 2020, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM1 Develling Dr, 1 Develling Dr, Mallacoota VIC 3892, AustraliaOn the nebulous intersection of trad jazz, sea shanty and good ol' fashioned folk sit The Grubby Urchins, a duo of happy-go-lucky young Melburnians with dirty feet, useless degrees and a penchant for the eclecticly bizarre.
- A Country Practice - Outdoor Stage at the MuddySat, Apr 041 Develling Dr
- EGCMA Mallacoota Inlet Cruise on the M.V. Loch ArdSat, Apr 04Mallacoota Main Wharf
- Sea Shanty Workshop with the Grubby UrchinsSat, Apr 041 Develling Dr
- Parks Victoria Junior Rangers Program - Flora Explorers After the BushfireSat, Apr 04Lions Park Oval on the Cricket PitchApr 04, 2020, 1:30 PMLions Park Oval on the Cricket Pitch, Mallacoota VIC 3892, AustraliaDiscover the environment around Mallacoota, and see how the bush recovers after fire. Learn some of the unique adaptations our plants and animals have to respond to fire, while going on a guided walk and interactive activities.
- Children's Book Reading by Local Author, Julie ParkerSat, Apr 04Mallacoota Lions Park by the Playground
- Wild Harvest Seafood MarketSat, Apr 041 Develling Dr
- EGCMA Mallacoota Inlet cruise on the M.V Loch-ArdSat, Apr 04Main Wharf, Mallacoota
- Parks Victoria Junior Ranger Program - BeachcombingFri, Apr 03Bastion PointApr 03, 2020, 4:00 PMBastion Point, Mallacoota VIC 3892, AustraliaVisit the beach with Parks Victoria rangers to learn about the plants and animals that call the land and sea home. Beaches can be like a window to the sea, exploring the coastline will give us clues to what lives in the deeper water.